Hey guys, the last Top Ten Tuesday I did was a big hit. I wrote my favorite quotes about reading. Since I've been writing so much about important topics and such, I figured this week I'd do a fun Tuesday Post. Soooo.. Here are my top ten quotes about writing!
Which is your favorite?!
10. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Ben Franklin
8. “If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.” --Stephen King
6. “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.” --Lloyd Alexander
5. “You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” --Ray Bradbury
4. "So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matter; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say" Virginia Woolf
3. "Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader- not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." EL Doctorow
2. "There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter- and bleed." Ernest Hemingway
1. "Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works" --Virginia Woolf
Did I get your favorites? If you say no, comment so I can include it in my next post or just so I can read it. I love quotes. I think they're fun and say a lot about people. What do you think? Enjoy guys!
© Taylor Lavati 2017
What Readers Have to Say...
"An absolutely heart wrenching read that shows us that at times no matter how much we hope, darkness will find its way to win. "
-Blogger's From Down Under for A Reliant Love
"So this book is the ultimate love story. I like how two ordinary people who is so different and still so alike in so many ways can overcome everything together."
-Angelica Berglund for For The Love of Hockey
"I never thought I would read a "zombie book", much less love one. The Last Legacy really surprised me. Even with the whole people-eating-people thing, it was a fantastic book"
-Melannie S for The Last Legacy
"I could not wait to start book two. If this book was as good as book one, then I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. It wasn't as good as book one...it was better. "
-Keely Retchloff for Finding Sam
"The powers, the love, the excitement, the drama kept me so enthralled. If you are looking for a GREAT series about true love and mythology, look no further... I wish I could rate 10 stars! Definitely recommend this whole series to all my book loving friends!"
-The Book Blog for A Curse Books Trilogy
"For the Love of Ash" by Taylor Lavati was a rare 5-star read for me. I honestly find many typical romances rather dull and predictable. This was not the case at all here; there was nothing average about the romance, overall storyline, and the long list of supporting characters."
-Summer's Book Blog for For The Love of Ash
"Wingless isn't what I would normally pick up and read, but thought I'd try it out and I am so glad I did. The characters and "worlds" she creates are done so well that you can actually picture them and feel like you are there right along with the characters."
-JLH for Wingless
For The Love of Hockey | January 2016
The Price of Love | 2017